- RSS Channel Showcase 4731137
- RSS Channel Showcase 7874196
- RSS Channel Showcase 4199110
- RSS Channel Showcase 7959265
- 01/30/17--07:16: Family Devotions: Yes! They ARE Listening!
- 02/17/17--05:47: Developing and Deploying Leaders for the Glory of God
- 03/27/17--05:50: Co-operation, Commitment, Communion, Commission
- 04/24/17--07:21: The Church As Movement
Good encouragement here from Tony Evans, for when the Family Devotion just seems like a lot of commotion. Parents, keep showing up! There were times when our four kids would be acting up around the table while I was trying to lead devotions, and it would irritate me. They would be talking out of turn, […]
The Church is uniquely set apart to develop and deploy leaders for the glory of God and the advancement of the gospel.
Prayer is co-operation with God. It is the purest exercise of the faculties God has given us—an exercise that links these faculties with the Maker to work out the intentions He had in mind in their creation. Prayer is aligning ourselves with the purposes of God… Prayer is commitment. We don’t merely co-operate with God […]
"the church is not a building, a weekly gathering or a program, but a people God has called out of the world and sent back into the world to redeem and renew the world"